China (Hainan) Free Trade Pilot Area Overall Plan
Giving Hainan Special Economic Zone a new mission of reform and opening up is a major national strategy that General Secretary Xi Jinping personally planned, personally deployed, and personally promoted. The construction of the China (Hainan) Pilot Free Trade Zone (hereinafter referred to as the Pilot Free Trade Zone) is a major decision made by the Party Central Committee and the State Council with a focus on international and domestic development, in-depth research, overall consideration, and scientific planning. A major move to promote the determination of economic globalization. In order to thoroughly implement the spirit of the important speech delivered by General Secretary Xi Jinping at the 30th anniversary of the establishment of the provincial special economic zone in Hainan, and implement the "Guiding Opinions of the CPC Central Committee and the State Council on Supporting Hainan's Comprehensive Deepening of Reform and Opening-up", the high-standard and high-quality construction of the Pilot Free Trade Zone , develop this program.
First, the overall requirements
(1) Guiding ideology. Hold high the great banner of socialism with Chinese characteristics, fully implement the spirit of the 19th and 19th Central Committees of the Party, and follow the guidance of Xi Jinping's new era of socialism with Chinese characteristics, adhere to and strengthen the party's overall leadership, and adhere to the people's The development philosophy of the center, adhere to the general tone of steady progress, adhere to the new development concept, adhere to high-quality development, coordinate the overall layout of the "five in one" and coordinate the promotion of the "four comprehensive" strategic layout, with supply-side structural reform Mainline, emancipate the mind, boldly innovate, adhere to openness first, take institutional innovation as the core, give greater reform autonomy, boldly test, boldly and independently reform, deepen the administration of decentralization, integrate management, optimize service reform, and accelerate Form a business environment of rule of law, internationalization and convenience, and a fair, open, unified and efficient market environment. The concept of ecological civilization will run through the whole process of the construction of the Pilot Free Trade Zone, actively explore the new model of ecological green development in the Pilot Free Trade Zone, and strengthen the reform system. Integration, strive to achieve more institutional innovations, highlight comprehensive deepening reforms and expand open trials Tian role.
(2) Strategic positioning. Give full play to the overall advantages of the pilot project on the island of Hainan Island, closely focus on building a comprehensive deepening reform and opening up pilot zone, the National Ecological Civilization Experimental Zone, the International Tourism Consumption Center and the National Major Strategic Service Support Zone, and implement a more proactive open strategy to accelerate the establishment of openness. The new economic system will promote the formation of a new pattern of comprehensive opening and opening up Hainan into an important opening-up gateway for the Pacific Ocean and the Indian Ocean.
(3) Development goals. Standardize international advanced rules, continue to deepen reform and exploration, promote high-quality development with a high level of openness, and accelerate the establishment of an open-type ecological service-oriented industrial system. By 2020, important progress will be made in the construction of the Pilot Free Trade Zone, and the international openness will be significantly improved. Efforts will be made to build a convenient investment and trade, a rule of law environment, a sound financial service, a safe and efficient supervision, a first-class ecological environment, and a high standard for the use of radiation. The Quality Free Trade Zone has laid a solid foundation for the gradual exploration and steady promotion of the construction of Hainan Free Trade Port, and the establishment of a free trade port policy system in stages and phases.
2. Construction of a free trade pilot zone in Hainan Island
(4) Scope of implementation. The implementation scope of the Pilot Free Trade Zone is the entire island of Hainan Island. The development and utilization of land and sea areas in the Pilot Free Trade Zone shall comply with national laws and regulations, implement the requirements of ecological civilization and green development, conform to the “multi-regulation” overall plan of Hainan Province, and comply with the relevant requirements for the use of sea for intensive land use. Those involved in non-resident islands shall comply with the relevant provisions of the Law of the People's Republic of China on the Protection of Islands.
(5) Functional division. In accordance with the requirements of the overall planning of Hainan Province, with the development of tourism, modern service industry, high-tech industry as the leading factor, scientific arrangement of Hainan Island industrial layout. In accordance with the development needs, special customs supervision areas will be set up, and institutional innovations with investment and trade liberalization and facilitation as the main contents will be carried out in special customs supervision areas, mainly for international investment and trade, bonded logistics, and bonded maintenance. In the Sanya site, additional customs supervision and isolation areas will be set up to carry out the business of introducing and translating global animal and plant germplasm resources.
Third, accelerate the construction of a new open economy system
(6) Significantly relax the access to foreign markets. Full implementation of pre-entry national treatment plus negative list management system for foreign capital. We will deepen the opening up of modern agriculture, high-tech industries, and modern service industries, and increase openness in key areas such as seed industry, medical care, education, tourism, telecommunications, Internet, culture, finance, aviation, marine economy, and new energy vehicle manufacturing. Cancel the restriction on the selection of new varieties of vegetables and the ratio of foreign shares in seed production. Decentralize the approval authority for foreign investment in value-added telecommunications services to Hainan Province, cancel the domestic multi-party communication service business, Internet access service services for Internet users, and foreign-invested shares ratio of store-and-forward business, allowing foreign investors to invest in domestic Internet virtual private network services (foreign stocks) No more than 50%). It is allowed to set up a foreign-invested cultural performance group (Chinese partner). The ratio of foreign-invested companies in the personal insurance company was limited to 51%. Cancellation of ship (including segmentation) and trunk line, branch line, general aircraft design, manufacturing and maintenance of foreign shares ratio restrictions. The cancellation of oil and gas exploration and development requires the signing of a product sharing contract with an oil and gas company with a foreign cooperation franchise approved by the Chinese government. Cancel the restrictions on the foreign shares of international maritime transport companies and international shipping agencies. Foreign-owned construction enterprises established in the Pilot Free Trade Zone are allowed to undertake construction projects in the region, which are not subject to the investment ratio of both parties. As a partner, an overseas professional who is qualified to obtain the qualification of a first-class registered architect or a first-level registered structural engineer in China shall be required to establish a construction engineering design office in accordance with the corresponding qualification standards. Cancel the restrictions on foreign investment in new energy vehicle manufacturing.
(7) Enhance the level of trade facilitation. For goods entering and leaving the Hainan Yangpu Bonded Port Area, in addition to prohibiting import and export and export restrictions, as well as goods requiring inspection and quarantine, the import and exit management system for goods “first-line release, second-line efficient control” is tried. Accelerate the construction of a "single window" of international trade with international advanced level, promote data coordination, simplification and standardization, realize the whole process collection of information such as logistics and supervision, and realize information exchange, supervision and mutual recognition, and mutual assistance of law enforcement. Based on the customs clearance logistics status information of the port management department, the operation information is integrated to form a complete comprehensive information database of customs clearance logistics status, providing enterprises with full-scale data services. Strengthen law enforcement cooperation in port management departments and implement one-time joint inspections across departments. Implementation of ship certificate information sharing in the three departments of maritime, transportation and ship inspection. Actively promote the systematic release of the average release of goods and customs clearance time, and build standardized measurement standards and transparent disclosure mechanisms. Expand the scope of third-party inspection results and the scope of goods and institutions. Promote the implementation of the declaration of origin and the pre-determination of origin in accordance with the free trade agreement arrangements. Expand the scope of application of the temporary import cargo document system and extend the validity period of the documentary. Parallel import auto companies can use customs clearance facilitation measures such as price pre-arbitration and summary taxation. Innovate the release method of patent disputes for export goods. Support the pilot of customs tax guarantee insurance. Simplify the wildlife export licensing process.
(8) Comprehensive supervision and management mode of innovation. The study grants the general taxpayer qualification of enterprises in the special supervision area of the customs, and comprehensively implements the classification and supervision of the goods in the special supervision area of the customs. The study supports the implementation of bonded supervision on the “two-outside” aviation maintenance business outside the special customs supervision area. Under the premise of risk control, the innovative maintenance supervision mode will be carried out to carry out foreign cruise ship maintenance business. We will improve the rapid response mechanism for early warning of imported commodities, strengthen safety risk monitoring, and implement a safety investigation system. We will build a safety traceability system for import and export of important products, realize the traceability of the whole process of key sensitive products, and connect with the national important product traceability platform to realize information sharing. Exports of high-quality agricultural products are exempt from issuing inspection and quarantine certificates and filing. Optimize the quarantine inspection process for special items for testing of biomedical global collaborative research and development. Improve the layout of the International Mail Exchange Bureau (exchange station), strengthen the construction of the International Express Mail Regulatory Center, and build an important cross-border e-commerce delivery center. Support the establishment of bonded futures bonded warehouses in special customs supervision areas and bonded supervision places.
(9) Promote trade transformation and upgrading. Cultivate a new model of new trade formats, support the development of cross-border e-commerce, global maintenance and other formats. Explore the establishment of a negative inventory management system for cross-border service trade. Support Hainan to enjoy the service outsourcing demonstration city policy and establish a special service export base. Support Hainan to set up a cross-border e-commerce comprehensive pilot zone to improve and upgrade the customs supervision, finance, logistics and other support systems. Support cross-border e-commerce enterprises to build overseas warehouses covering key countries and key markets. Support the development of cross-border e-commerce retail import online shopping bonded. Support the establishment of international cultural art trade venues in special customs supervision areas, and carry out globally-oriented bonded cultural art exhibitions, auctions and transactions in compliance with laws and regulations. Pilot implementation of import non-special use cosmetics filing management. Support the spot offshore trading and bonded delivery of bulk commodities such as rubber. Support multinational companies, trading companies to establish and develop global or regional trade networks, and build regional offshore trade centers. Support qualified oil supply enterprises to carry out international bonded ship bonded oil supply business and build a bonded oil supply base. The approval of the international express business license will be delegated to the Hainan Provincial Postal Administration.
(10) Accelerate financial open innovation. Give full play to the important role of financial support for the construction of the Pilot Free Trade Zone, and introduce a package of policy measures in the financial sector, with the starting point and the foothold of serving the real economy and facilitating trade investment and financing, with institutional innovation as the core, and vigorously promote the free trade pilot zone. Financial open innovation. Further expand the cross-border use of RMB, explore the convertibility of capital projects, deepen the reform of foreign exchange management, explore the facilitation of investment and financing exchanges, expand the opening of the financial industry, and provide quality financial services for trade and investment facilitation.
(11) Strengthening the "One Belt, One Road" international cooperation. In accordance with the principle of "co-industry, joint construction, and sharing", we will build an all-dimensional three-dimensional open channel. Encourage the “Belt and Road” countries and regions to participate in the construction of the Pilot Free Trade Zone. Support the “Belt and Road” countries to establish consular institutions in Hainan. Support scientific and technological innovation cooperation with the “Belt and Road” countries in scientific and technological humanities exchanges, joint construction of joint laboratories, cooperation in science and technology parks, and technology transfer. Promote Haikou, Sanya and the “Belt and Road” countries and regions to expand navigation rights arrangements including the fifth freedom rights, improve airport flight support capabilities, and attract relevant countries and regional airlines to open routes to stop Hainan. We will carry out exchanges, cooperation and functional docking in the areas of investment, trade, finance and education with the “One Belt, One Road” countries and regions.
Fourth, accelerate the innovation and development of the service industry
(12) Promote the development of modern service industry. Relying on Boao Lecheng International Medical Tourism Pioneer Zone, we will vigorously develop international medical tourism and high-end medical services, and appropriately reduce tariffs on some medical devices that need to be imported within the prefecture zone and have higher tariff rates. Support the development of stem cell clinical frontier medical technology research projects. Relying on the existing pharmaceutical industry foundation, we will explore pilot projects for the transfer and transformation of major national science and technology major special achievements in the creation of major new drugs. Encourage Chinese and foreign airlines to open or encrypt Hainan's international routes to major customers in the world. Support for international trade fairs, international film festivals, China (Hainan) International Marine Industry Expo and other large-scale international exhibitions, festivals, cultural tourism, international brands and other exhibitions suitable for Hainan's industrial characteristics. Optimize the supervision of international conferences, events and exhibitions, and further simplify the management of exhibits quarantine approval. Support the introduction of international planning, construction engineering, architectural design, arbitration, accounting, intellectual property, medical health, film and television, exhibitions and other professional services to promote the concentration of service elements. Authorize the Pilot Free Trade Zone to formulate Hong Kong and Macao professional talents practice management methods, and allow professionals in the financial, construction, planning, patent agency and other service fields with Hong Kong and Macao qualifications to provide professional services for enterprises in the Pilot Zone. Support Hainan to carry out supply chain innovation and application pilot. To build a global trade and logistics node in China Unicom International and promote the exchange of logistics information between ports, airports, railway stations and logistics parks. Strengthen the construction of the cold chain infrastructure network, create a fast cold chain channel on the island, and provide high-quality cold chain express logistics services. Improve the express processing facilities and green channels in the transportation field, improve the international express processing capacity, and promote the concentration of related industries such as cross-border e-commerce. Construction of an international tropical agricultural product trading center, pricing center, and price index publishing center based on natural rubber. Established a tropical agricultural auction center. Support the improvement of cross-border consumer service functions. High standards to build a business integrity demonstration province.
(13) Enhance international shipping capacity. Relying on the Pilot Free Trade Zone, scientific and orderly development and utilization of marine resources, cultivating and expanding the characteristic marine economy, and building a South China Sea service support base. We will build an international shipping hub with strong service functions and radiation capabilities, and continuously improve the global shipping resource allocation capacity. We will vigorously introduce domestic and foreign shipping companies to set up regional headquarters or operation centers in the Pilot Free Trade Zone to promote the gathering of shipping factors. Actively cultivate and expand the outer wheel supply enterprises, enrich the supply of outer wheels, and provide daily necessities, spare parts, materials, engineering services and agency services for ships entering the Pilot Free Trade Zone. Use the existing convenient flag ship tax policy to promote the registration of eligible ships in the Pilot Free Trade Zone. Expand the scope of application of domestic and foreign trade with the same ship, national wheel and sling, and improve the comprehensive efficiency of transportation resources. Support domestic and foreign enterprises and institutions to carry out high-end shipping services such as shipping insurance, shipping arbitration, average adjustment, shipping transactions, ship financing leasing, and build a modern international shipping service platform. Support the establishment of a professional method of shipping insurance institutions. Cultivate and develop specialized third-party ship management companies. Gradually open the classification inspection of ships sailing on Chinese nationality. The administrative license for non-vessel shipping and foreign-funded international ship management business will be delegated to Hainan Province.
(14) Enhance the ability of high-end tourism services. The development of the cruise route around Hainan Island will support cruise lines to expand cruise routes in Southeast Asia and other regions according to market demand, and continue to enrich the cruise route products originating from Hainan Cruise Port. The study supports the cruise port of Sanya and other participating in the pilot of the China-funded convenience flag cruise public sea tour, and Hainan is included in the “one-way multi-station” route of international tourism. Actively support the implementation of the 15-day entry visa-free policy for foreign tour groups. Optimize the quarantine supervision mode for cruise and cruise passengers. We will build a cruise distribution international distribution center onshore, and establish customs supervision systems such as inspection, quarantine, inspection and release that are compatible with international distribution business. Simplify the entry procedures for yachts. Hainan is allowed to conduct pilot projects for the approval of temporary open waters for overseas yachts. Implementation of the Hong Kong and Macau yacht free travel. Build a first-class international travel health care center to provide high-quality international travel medical services for entry and exit personnel. Strengthen the construction of the credit system of the tourism industry.
(15) Increase the intensity of international cooperation in science and technology. Create an open development platform for the South Breeding Technology. Delineate specific areas, establish designated port jurisdictions and strengthen biosafety management, build a global transit base for animal and plant germplasm resources, and explore the establishment of transit isolation bases (protected areas), quarantine centers, germplasm conservation centers, and provenance trading centers. Promote the scientific and technological support for agricultural cooperation and the construction of talent training bases. Introduce cutting-edge scientific and technological resources such as scientific research institutions and universities in the international deep-sea research field, and build a world-class deep-sea science and technology innovation platform. Establish an open platform for aerospace science and technology development, and promote commercial space development and space international cooperation.
V. Accelerate the transformation of government functions
(16) Deepen the reform of the institutional and administrative systems. Empowering the people of Hainan Province